As I prepare for my move halfway across the world, I can't help but think of all the great things in Los Angeles I will miss and haven't even done yet, for that matter. I guess you take things for granted when you live here and assume you have all this time. Not to say I won't be back, but I decided to make a list of things I want to do and see in Los Angeles before I leave. If there's anything you'd wanna do with me, let me know!
Things I Haven't Done
Things I Haven't Done
- Visit the Getty & Getty Villa
Take a Hollywood Bus Tour- Hike Griffith Park Trail & Santa Monica Waterfalls
Visit the Huntington Library Gardens- Go to the Magic Castle
Go to Venice Beach's First Friday- Eat at:
Umami BurgerChegoGriddle CafeWood SpoonThe Luggage Room- Oinkster
Mac & Cheeza- Grill Cheese Truck
- Papa Cristos
Things I've done but need to do again
- Watch a concert at the Hollywood Bowl
- Hike Runyon Canyon
- Visit the Griffith Observatory
Go to another Lakers GameGo to Disneyland- Go to Magic Mountain
Go to DTLA Art WalkSee a few more celebrities- Watch a movie at the Outdoor Cinema or Hollywood Cemetary
- Eat at:
Kogi Taco Truck/Alibi RoomDon Antonio's- Pizza Mozza
- Chanos
- Father's Office
Diddy RieseThe CounterMastro's SteakhouseMexican Food in general - cause its lacking down underIn-N-OutBoiling Crab
Matt and I would officially like to go in on the visit to Chego and Kogi truck (since they are 2 of our favs)! Oh, and Don Antonio's will never be the same without Rachel!!
ReplyDeleteDone and done! When are we going??
ReplyDeleteWe should totally go on the Hollywood Bus tour! That would be so much fun!
ReplyDelete